Friday, January 2, 2015

I payed 1000g for flight

I payed 1000g for flight, 4500g for fast flight, and 5000g for faster flight and all my toons that have the lvl to do so with, (were talking 6 or 7 toons with more comeing, were talking arrouind 73k gold at least here). If i cant fly away from the %^&*$%^www.euwowgold.fr gankers on dreanor, (the base resone i have flight). I will not be buying the expac.

As far as im conserned the ppl that want pvp have every right to pvp "in the BGs, Arena,s World Pvp zones, and duels. they have no right to just walk up n bash some lowbie on the head just cuz its that guys unlucky day.

im still pissed that all my lvl 85 toons cant fly untill they reach 90, in WOTLK once i got my main to lvl 80 i was able to give flight to all my 70+ alts for that contenent, why the hell cant i at lest do that in MOP.

and gankers are never interested in a "fair fight" so forcing pve players to fill there bags up with an extra set of gear is not the answer. gankers only attack when someone has just pulled a world mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment