Monday, April 20, 2015

Unless you have changed things over the years

Unless you have changed things over the years. When you beta tested old raid fights you often used groups that were not geared or had the best talent builds for the fights. The bosses still went down. Maybe instances and raids were a tad to hard however I think blizzard went to far trying to make everything to easy. The low instances don't need 5 players to clear. You don't even need tanks or heals depending on your party.
wow gold
Your idea that a character that had a odd build was some how sub par is based more on theory than game play experience . As a old raid leader some of those players did much better than the ones with cookie cutter builds because they were proud of their unique character builds. I was a paladin tank before they were the cool kids on the block. Once I showed I could do the same things as a warrior tank and some things better...people copied my odd build.

No comments:

Post a Comment