Wednesday, October 29, 2014

bosses went down without much fuss

When I used the guides I created, people generally read them and were on board and bosses went down without much fuss. It worked.

Now, I don't expect everyone should be required to do this level of extra work to succeed at this game. That's what guilds are for. There's always someone like me in a guild who wants to pwn new content and will help everyone else through it. Guild runs are the only wow gold reason I didn't lose my sanity during the first few weeks of this xpac.

However, if you are a glutton for punishment and want to pug your way through leveling and heroics, don't whine that you don't want to take the time to figure out the fights outside of the game, that it's like work and this is a game and you just wanna play and why can't everyone be nice and tell you what to do? Because this game is six years old, is very complex, and players are expected to be familiar with the insanely good web resources that have been teaching people how to play WoW better for literally years.

No comments:

Post a Comment